Friday, June 3, 2011

Announcing "Monochromatic Editions" by Jeff Gaydash

In conjuction with Joel Tjintjelaar's relaunch of www.bwvision.com, I am now offering my specialized B&W printing as a service to other photographers. I have partnered with bwvision.com to provide the highest standard in black and white photographic reproductions that will be made available through his website.

All my prints are made using Piezography, a high-end digital printing system utilizing carbon-based monochromatic inks and specialized software. I have an Epson 9600 using K7 inks for matte prints, an Epson 9880 for matte and glossy printing using MPS selenium toned inks, an Epson 3880 using K7 Special Edition inks and a desktop system with Neutral inks for prints up to 13" wide.

I will also be offering print workshops for anyone interested in learning how to set up and print using Piezography.

For more information go to www.jeffgaydash.com/editions

No comments:

Post a Comment